Goose Gear's Front UtilityÂ Module is designed to install at the front of the Alu-Cab Canopy Camper.Â The Front Utility Module requires the Goose GearÂ®Â Bed Plate Systemâ„¢ installation.
The Alu-Cab Canopy Camper are lighter and more efficient than previous models. By utilizing the Alu-Cab extrusion channels we have been able to eliminate the need for back leg supports for the Utility Modules.Â
By tying the modules to the Canopy Camper, the installer is able to get a consistent flat surface between the Utility Modules and Drawer Modules. The installation process requires the user to install spacers onto the supplied brackets for proper leveling.
TheÂ Front UtilityÂ Module is not fully enclosed. Rear Utility Module or Rear Double Drawer Module can be purchased to enclose the system.Â
- Front UtilityÂ Module Measures:Â 30"w x 21"hÂ x 11-1/2"d
- Hatch Door Opening on All Front Utility Module Top Plates Measures: 23"x w 6"d
The product options are laid out in the following format and sold separately:
- Drivers FrontÂ Utility Module
- Drivers RearÂ Utility ModuleÂ orÂ Double Drawer Module
- Passenger Front Utility Module
- Passenger Rear Utility ModuleÂ orÂ Double Drawer Module