Line your floorboards with laser-fit toughness. X-Act Contour® mats are super-rugged wherever adventure takes you, soft and pliable where it counts. Our no-slip rubberized DuraGrip™ material stands up to whatever you're laying down with legendary Husky durability---guaranteed for life.
- Thinner plastic floor mats warp and curl over time. X-act Contour® is engineered to stay true to the shape of your floorboards for life. It's strong yet pliable material is easy to revove and clean no matter what comes down.
- Our FormFit Design™ process perfectly forms each liner to the detailed contours of your specific ride. How? Well... our Nerds use lasers and computers to precisely measure each individual make and model's floorboard to create the perfect fit.
- With the perfect balance of strength and softness, our rubberized DuraGrip™ material delivers no-slip, no-slide, driving confidence no matter what the road brings.
- Our patented FormFit Edge™ features a raised ridge that runs along the door jam, protecting your truck, van, or SUV from all manner of muck.
- Over vinyl or carpet, our StayPut™ Cleats firmly lock to your factory anchors. It's rock-steady stability underfoot, only by Husky.
- When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem with this or any Husky product, we'll replace it.
- Folds and molds for easy installation, removal and cleanup. Just yank it out, spray it down, and carry on.
- Designed, engineered and manufactured right here in Winfield, Kansas in the heart of the USA
- GTIN: 00753933534417
- Brand Name: Husky Liners
- Material: TPE - Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Location: Second Row
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Requires Drilling: No
- Features and Benefits: Made in the USA.
- CA Prop 65: Y
- CA Prop 65 Type: Cancer and Reproductive
- Features and Benefits: No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Color: Black
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 33.000 x 24.000 x 3.000 inches
- Weight: 7.700 lb