The original all-weather liner is ready, come hell or hot coffee. The Weatherbeater's construction is a no-slip zone with zero edge curl, and its Stay Put Nibs keep it firmly anchored underfoot. It stands up to chemicals and stays tough and flexible, even under extreme temperatures. Its laser-scanned, FormFit Design™ gives your truck, van or SUV an ultra-clean look with easy cleanup to match, while its patented, FormFit Edge™ keeps spills contained, carpets unstained.
- Our patented FormFit Design™ process gives you a glove-like, laser-tight fit to your make and model. Floorboards are 3D scanned to precisely match the contours of your vehicle.
- Our patented FormFit Edge™ features a raised ridge that runs along the door jam, protecting your truck, van, or SUV from all manner of muck.
- Over vinyl or carpet, our StayPut™ Cleats firmly lock to your factory anchors. It's rock-steady stability underfoot, only by Husky.
- Sporty, rugged, and built for a lifetime of non-stop abuse. Put unbeatable all-weather toughness to work on your floor.
- For applicable trucks, WeatherBeater™ Liners offer protection that extends all the way to your rear seats. So go ahead, lift the seats and leave them up, load after load. Husky's got your floors, and your back, no matter what the road brings your way.
- When we say it's guaranteed for life, that exactly what we mean. If you have a problem, we'll replace it. No hassles, no guff. For details, visit HuskyLiners.com/lifetime-warranty
- Designed, engineered and manufactured right here in Winfield, Kansas in the heart of the USA.
- Easy to install, remove, and clean. Just yank it out, hose it down and carry on.
- GTIN: 00753933183615
- Brand Name: Husky Liners
- Material: TPO - Thermoplastic Olefin
- Location: Front Row
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Color Availability: Available in Black, Grey, or Tan.
- Requires Drilling: No
- CA Prop 65: Y
- CA Prop 65 Type: Cancer and Reproductive
- Color: Black
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 33.000 x 23.000 x 4.000 inches
- Weight: 6.550 lb