There's a place for everything in the Husky Gearbox®. Keeps whatever you bring stowed and neatly organized under the back seat. Legendary Husky toughness, made right here in America. Guaranteed for life.
- Husky Liners Gearbox® gives you massive storage capacity, conveniently located under your back beat. Its OEM look is the perfect complement to your rig.
- The Husky Liner Gearbox® features tough material engineered to minimize cargo shifting. It's durable and resistant to most chemicals.
- The Gearbox® features a sleek, black texture that gives you that factory-fresh look and feel, only better.
- When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem with this or any Husky product, we'll replace it.
- Designed, engineered and manufactured right here in Winfield, Kansas in the heart of the USA, where integrity still matters.
- GTIN: 00753933092115
- Brand Name: Husky Liners
- Material: HDPE/TPE - High Density Polyethylene/ Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Requires Drilling: No
- CA Prop 65: Y
- CA Prop 65 Type: Cancer and Reproductive
- Features and Benefits: Boasts a massive amount of storage---letting you organize and store whatever you want, however you want, like a boss.
- Features and Benefits: Made from a tough & durable material resistant to most chemicals. Plus, the anti-skid surface minimizes cargo shifting.
- Features and Benefits: The sleek black texture gives your GearBox® a factory look and feel, only better.
- Features and Benefits: No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Features and Benefits: Made in the USA.
- Color: Black
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 61.000 x 13.000 x 8.000 inches
- Weight: 8.700 lb