It's the perfect match for your fender, more than a match for anything the road kicks up. Its nail-tough thermoplastic construction delivers the ultimate in impact resistance plus, the added invincibility of Husky Shield®. Husky Mud Guards are available in single or dually (factory tire) width, proudly made in the USA. Guaranteed for life.
- Our Mud Guards feature FormFit Design™ tailored to perfectly match your fenders. It's no-quit Husky protection, custom fit to your truck.
- Husky Mud Guards deliver full-tread protection against gravel, mud, snow, salt and all manner of muck. Available in single or dually factory-width tires. Legendary Husky durability only comes in full size.
- Our durable, all-weather, impact-resistant, thermoplastic construction is built to withstand virtually anything. So gravel and grit will ever spoil your trip.
- No-drilling required. On specific models, Mud Guards use existing OEM mounting points for fast-easy attachment. So you'll be off-roading in no time.
- The sleek style of our FormFit Mud Guards give your ride a factory look, only better.
- Our exclusive Husky Shield® Film is easy to install and forms an invisible protective barrier between the Mud Guard and the vehicle's paint.
- When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem with this or any Husky product, we'll replace it.
- Designed, engineered and manufactured right here in Winfield, Kansas in the heart of the USA
- GTIN: 00753933591212
- Brand Name: Husky Liners
- Features and Benefits: No Drilling Required
- Features and Benefits: Built to the maximum width for full tread coverage of single or dually factory tires. We don't mess around with mess around.
- Features and Benefits: Our durable, impact resistant all-weather thermoplastic material holds up to whatever the road spits at it.
- Features and Benefits: The sleek style of our FormFit Mud Guards give your ride a factory look, only better.
- Features and Benefits: Our Exclusive Husky Shield® Film is easy to install and provides an invisible protective barrier between the Mud Guard and the vehicle's paint.
- Features and Benefits: No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Features and Benefits: Made in the USA.
- Location: Rear Wheel
- Material: TPO - Thermoplastic Olefin
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Requires Drilling: Yes
- CA Prop 65: Y
- CA Prop 65 Type: Cancer and Reproductive
- Color: Black
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 19.000 x 13.000 x 3.000 inches
- Weight: 2.150 lb