Kickback™ Mud Flaps are built for big tires, and even bigger protection. Its heavy-duty, powder-coated, 18-gauge stainless steel brackets provide the perfect clearance right where you need it. Built with pride, right here in the USA.
- Made from heavy-duty powder coated stainless steel, the offset mounting bracket positions your mud flap back, adding extra clearance to protect the world from your huge tires.
- With 12- and 14-inch options, Kickback™ Mud Flaps deliver full-width protection for you and every driver around you on the road.
- Our AntiSpray™ material features Micro-Gooves that funnel mud and muck back down to the road. So you can keep your mind on the road, where it belongs.
- Our burly 14 gauge anchor weights give you the perfect balance of weight and durability to keep your flaps positioned right where you want them.
- Some like it shiny, some don't. Choose between mirrored finish or matte black, Kickback™ is available in whichever you prefer.
- When we say it's guaranteed for life, that exactly what we mean. If you have a problem, we'll replace it. No hassles, no guff. For details, visit HuskyLiners.com/lifetime-warranty
- Designed, engineered and manufactured right here in Winfield, Kansas in the heart of the USA.
- GTIN: 00753933171025
- Brand Name: Husky Liners
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Material: TPO - Thermoplastic Olefin/Coated Steel/Stainless Steel
- Installation Kit: Includes installation kit
- Requires Drilling: Yes
- CA Prop 65: Y
- CA Prop 65 Type: Cancer and Reproductive
- Features and Benefits: Made from heavy-duty powder coated stainless steel, the offset mounting bracket positions your mud flap back, adding extra clearance to protect the world from your huge tires.
- Features and Benefits: 12 or 14 inch options for better protection from the road's rage.
- Features and Benefits: Our AntiSpray™ material is formed with Micro-Grooves™ that funnel the muck back down to the road.
- Features and Benefits: Our 14 gauge anchor weights give you the perfect balance of weight and durability.
- Features and Benefits: Choose between a mirrored finish anchor weight or a matte black finish. We've got both extremes to the extreme!
- Features and Benefits: No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Features and Benefits: Made in the USA.
- Location: Front Wheel
- Color: Black
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24.000 x 15.000 x 2.000 inches
- Weight: 8.600 lb