It's unbeatable Husky durability, custom fit to your vehicle, built for a lifetime of abuse. Its DuraGrip™ material stands up to harsh chemicals, while its UniEdge™ and center channel keep mud, snow and liquids contained, until you're ready to remove, wash and hit the road. Its StayPut Cleats™ keep it firmly anchored underfoot, and all Husky Heavy Duty floor mats mats are guaranteed for life. Found on the floors of the toughest trucks, vans and SUVs on earth.
- With the perfect balance of strength and softness, our rubberized DuraGrip™ material delivers no-slip, no-slide, driving confidence no matter what the road brings.
- UniEdge™ creates a wall around the center channel that funnels mud, snow and other liquids into the recessed ribs---containing the mess, until you can yank, dump, wash and repeat.
- Our exclusive StayPut Cleats™ help keep your liner from shifting around underfoot like lesser liners.
- When we say it's "guaranteed for life" that is exactly what we mean. No hassles, no guff. If you have a problem, we'll replace it. Capeesh? For details: HuskyLiners.com/lifetime-warranty
- Designed, engineered and manufactured right here in Winfield, Kansas in the heart of the USA.
- GTIN: 00753933307110
- Brand Name: Husky Liners
- Material: TPE - Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Driver Position: Left Hand Drive Only
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Location: Front Row
- Requires Drilling: No
- Features and Benefits: Stay-put Cleats help keep the liner in place on the floor.
- Features and Benefits: Made in the USA.
- CA Prop 65: Y
- CA Prop 65 Type: Cancer and Reproductive
- Features and Benefits: Our FormFit Design™ process perfectly forms each liner to the detailed contours of your specific ride.
- Features and Benefits: Our exclusive StayPut Cleats™ help keep your liners securely in place.
- Features and Benefits: No hassle lifetime guarantee. For details: HuskyLiners.com/ForLife
- Color: Black
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 33.000 x 26.000 x 4.000 inches
- Weight: 5.950 lb